We receive many requests from charities and organisations seeking donations or prizes. We would love to support everyone, sadly this isn’t possible.
We feel that concentrating our efforts on one principal cause at a time gives the best impact, so we are unable to support other charity requests.
Our policy is to reply positively to requests from our customers, as a thank you for their support and interest.
This year (2019) we will be supporting St Leonord’s Hospice. St Leonard’s Hospice is an independent charity, providing specialist palliative care and support for local people with life limiting illnesses. They have an In-patient Unit, Sunflower Centre and Hospice@Home service. In this relaxed and friendly environment, every patient is recognised and treated as an individual. With support from staff at St Leonard’s Hospice, patients are able to enjoy the best possible quality of life. St Leonard’s care also extends to support families and carers.
You can find out more information about St Leonard’s Hospice by following this link.
When asking for support for 2020 please submit the following information through email at least three months before the end of the year.
- Full name of charitable organisation & registration number
- Complete address, telephone & email address of organisation
- Name, title, phone number & email address of contact person
- Purpose of donation & needs of local community addressed
- Previous involvement with Vaqueiros if applicable
- How will Vaqueiros’s donation be advertised
- How you will report on the impact of the donation back to Vaqueiros?